We Endorse DOUG OTTO for School Board 2024 (Partial List)
- Robert Garcia – US Congress, 42nd District
- Dawn McIntosh – Long Beach City Attorney
- Doug Haubert – Long Beach City Prosecutor
- Laura Doud – Long Beach City Auditor
- Roberto Uranga – Councilmember, City of Long Beach 7th District
- Tonia Uranga – Former Councilmember, City of Long Beach; Democratic Party and Community Activist
- Jon Meyer – LBUSD Board of Education Member 4th District (ret.)
- Felton Williams – LBUSD Board of Education Member, 2nd District (ret.)
- Bob Foster – Former Mayor, City of Long Beach
- Bonnie Lowenthal – Member, Long Beach Harbor Commission, Former California State Assemblymember
- Chris Steinhauser – Superintendent, LBUSD (ret.)
Long Beach students have benefited from the strong leadership Doug Otto has provided at the Long Beach Unified School District, and our city is better because of it. Because of his outstanding record of success as a Trustee at Long Beach City College and his commitment to our community, I know that Doug is the leader that our School Board needs and deserves. I am proud to support Doug for re-election to the LBUSD Board of Education.
– Carmen O. Perez
- Past President, California Democratic Party
- Past VP, National Democratic Party
- Founding Member, Long Beach Chicano Political Caucus
- First Latina Harbor Commissioner for the Port of Long Beach
- Most importantly – Past President, Willard Elementary School PTA
Doug Otto is a life-long Long Beach resident with a distinguished record of service to our city. As a member of the Long Beach Unified School District Board of Education and formerly as a member of the LBCC Board of Trustees, he has been a champion for education. Doug and I share the firm belief that education is the key to success beginning with early childhood education and continuing through our community college and beyond. His strong community-based values and commitment to educational achievement are exactly what our School Board needs.
I am proud to support Doug Otto for re-election to the Long Beach Unified School District Board of Education and encourage you to join me in supporting him.
– Congressman Robert Garcia